Friday, March 4, 2016

A Custom Sampler

I had a blog comment the other day suggesting I show off some of my other customs.  Seems like a pretty simple idea, so why didn't I think of it sooner.  I've tried to capture some of my different custom projects with the post labels, but I've undoubtedly missed some over the last two years.  And after all, why scroll through all those posts when you could see everything on one page?

So you can now check out some of my past Franken-cards in the Custom Card Gallery.  It's not comprehensive, but it's a pretty good sampling of some of my favorites and most of the various designs I've recreated.  It's been a blast creating these cards, and has easily become one of my favorite aspects of card "collecting," even if only in the loosest of definitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment