Sunday, December 13, 2015

Another One Off the List

It's been slow goings for my Jack Wilson collection.  The number of cards I'm still chasing just keeps shrinking (not that I'm complaining).  And those that are still left on the want list are either mind-blowingly hard to find supposedly common cards or flat out rare releases.
But I was lucky enough to snag yet another of my needs from Jack's last release in 2012 Topps Update.  And while the Topps Silk cards aren't my favorite, I'm more than happy to add yet another limited release to the collection.

2 comments:

  1. I really need to try and track down more of these silk cards. I've always liked them. Congrats on the new Jack!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nick! I only have a few - some look pretty nice, some are kind of meh. I never get why Topps has so much variance in the same "type" of card from year to year - silk, refractor tint, etc.

      Delete