Friday, July 25, 2014

Mail Call

I don't have many good things to say about Topps' propensity for inserting cheap game used cards with low serial numbers into super duper high end products.  But I can say that I like it when I can add them on the cheap.
At least I can now call myself the proud owner of a piece of some kind of fabric somehow associated with a struggling AAA outfielder that's so incredibly rare that only 26 other copies share the same color scheme (please ignore the 374 other copies that are reeeeeeeally reeeeeally close...but not the same!).
The card set me back a little under $3.  Which is great, because I'd rank it somewhere near some 1991 Fleer cards among my favorite cards in my collection.  


1 comment:

  1. Hey don't hate on 1991 Fleer. I'm trying to get the whole Pirate team set signed.

    ReplyDelete