Saturday, July 19, 2014

Trying to Keep Up

I'm woefully behind on 2014 releases.  Last year the sheer volume of card shows in Ohio made it pretty easy to keep up.  Simply put, I was spoiled with plenty of quarter and $.50 boxes filled with the latest inserts, blue and red border, minis, and of course dime commons everywhere you turned.

This year, I think I'm at about half a dozen 2014 cards.  Total.  My Robert Morris show trip yielded plenty of spoils, but even commons from modern product was nowhere to be found.

I've always been a sucker for All-Star festivities.  And while I generally hate the glut of SP's in Flagship, I do try to pick them up when they can be found on the cheap.

This Pedro landed with me for a mere $1.99.  At this rate, I may complete the 2014 Flagship SP's before I pick up all the base cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment