Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Stick It to 'Em

One of the fun things about being a team collector is that there is always something else to chase.  And one of the frustrating things about being a team collector is there is always something else to chase.

When the supply of base cards has been exhausted for a year or the parallels are getting harder to find there are always an array of oddball cards to track down.

But what when the oddball cards aren't really cards?  I loved sticker books as a kid.  Hell, I loved stickers in general.

I don't remember having any sports sticker books, but I remember begging my mom to buy packs every time we went to the store to finish my WWF sticker book.  I imagine it is still probably in a box somewhere at my parents', since my mom was apt to keep anything and everything from my childhood.

In fact, I hear a new project calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment