Friday, November 14, 2014

2013 Panini Hometown Heroes Live Break, Part 1

UPS just dropped off my order from their lightning deals a few days ago (thanks again, Matt!) and I could use a little entertainment to break up the afternoon monotony.  The Stadium Club and Pinnacle will probably wait until Christmas, but the glorious 12.95 box of Hometown Heroes Retail is alllllll mine.

Hometown Heroes was a concept I was really interested since the product released, but singles have been damn hard to come by.  The product appears to have been a major flop, and didn't return for a sophomore year.

I really have no idea what to expect with this retail box, since there are no odds for inserts and I couldn't find any retail breaks online.  But for this price, it should be fun just to put together the base set.  And at this price I'm kicking myself for not grabbing a couple more.

There are 24 packs per box, so I'll post the break 6 packs at a time.  Should be fun!

2 comments:

  1. I like this set. I haven't put together a want list, but I find it a fun looking set. I bought a bunch of jumbos from my LCS, and those boxes were 3 or 4 hit guarantees per box if I recall. No idea the ratio for retail. I think one with luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you were able to get in on the deal. I'll be opening my Stadium Club and HH at some point this weekend.

    ReplyDelete