Sunday, October 18, 2015

Weekend Arts and Crafts

Creating my own custom cards has added a lot of fun to collecting for me.  And at a point where much of the hobby has lost my interest, it's nice to be able to create the cards I want.  Getting them signed?  Icing on the cake.

I was able to whip up a few customs to include in my TTM requests a few months back.  I'm a sucker for unique uniforms, so I can't pass up the chance to get one signed.



It's fun being able to control the entire process, from photo selection to design.


And it's a lot of fun to have a good excuse to create some of my own cards.  I haven't sent out as many custom cards as I'd like, and it can be tough to find the time to put everything together after a day of work.  But hopefully it's something that I'll be able to jump into a little more this winter.



4 comments:

  1. I love the 1996 Topps Darwin. What font style did you use? If I hadn't brought the complete set, I would've mistaken it for a real card from the set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those '70s Indians jerseys are so bad that they're kinda good. Great customs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job! I especially like the 63T Blake. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete