Monday, March 16, 2015

2015 Heritage, Donruss, and Opening Day Team Break Signup


I'm part of another team break with my group of team collectors (theteamcollectors.com  check us out!), and there are still some available teams if anyone would like to join in.  The break will include 3 boxes of 2015 Heritage, 2 boxes of 2015 Donruss, and 2 boxes of 2015 Opening Day, with the possibility of adding an extra box of Opening Day and Heritage if enough teams are claimed.  Cost should be between $21-24, depending on what box prices are when we put the order in and how many teams are claimed.  


If anyone is interested in claiming a team, leave a comment with the team and leave your email address or email me.  The break will be streamed over google hangout.  I won't be the breaker on this break, but if anyone is interested and has any questions or concerns just shoot me an email and I'd be happy to answer and questions.

Teams still available:
Blue Jays
BrewersIndians MarlinsPadres Rays





No comments:

Post a Comment