Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Zombies! Wedding Zombies!

Well, I made it through the weekend relatively unscathed.  It was a lot of work, a lot of time, and came and went before I realized it.  The highlight was undoubtedly being barred by police cars from getting to the venue Saturday morning to finish setup because there was a zombie run, and the route just happened to be th only road to the venue.  Awesome.

I still haven't worked up the energy to get back to scanning, or doing much of anything with cards.  Right now I'm doing my best to find space for the mountain of gifts (tons of kitchen stuff!), but the cards have been piling up. 

It seems like any time I get caught up on organizing (or life, for that matter), something happens to throw the to do list back into chaos.  But hey, that's life.

I'll try to come back with some new content tomorrow.  But for now I'll let the wedding coma go one just one more day.

No comments:

Post a Comment