Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Mail Call from the Hall

To celebrate hopping back into collecting, I decided to treat myself to a little...well, treat.  Amazingly enough, I don't have many Maz certified autos in my collection.  He's one of the less expensive HOF autos, but since I grew up about 15 minutes from his summer home, I never had much trouble getting a card signed here or there.

But one of my collecting goals it to add more Ralph Kiner and Maz autos to my collection.  Pirates Hall of Famers with affordable signatures aren't easy to come by after all.  The 2000 and 2001 Greats of the Game auto sets were two of the nicest ever made, in my opinion.  I'm partial to the 2000 set, but 2001 offered a nice clean design.  And for about $11, this was a deal too good to pass up.


No comments:

Post a Comment