Tuesday, November 18, 2014

An Autograph a Day, Part 5

 Dave Goltz had a pretty solid career across 12 major league seasons, including winning 20 games for the Twinkies in 1977.

I'm still not sure how I feel about the Twins powder blue uniforms.  Generally speaking, I hate power blues unless it's North Carolina.  But it seems like just about every other uniform combo the Twins have tried looks...well, worse.  I wasn't a fan of the cream jerseys they wore the last few years, and I really hate the gold trim they're adding for next year.
 Ironically, the one thing about the Twins uni I was the "M&M's" script hat logo they wore through the 90's, which was sadly short loved.

1 comment:

  1. I always have liked those 1970s powder blue away uniforms for everyone. But I guess that's because that is when I was a kid and everything was new and cool to me!

    ReplyDelete