Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving

Hope everybody is having a great Thanksgiving.  I did a little online shopping before prepping the bird and making stuffing this morning, so hopefully we all enjoy the much deserved food coma this evening.

The best news?  I'll be kicking off 2015 with a brand new laptop, finally retiring my 8 year old Toshiba Satellite that still runs pretty well aside from a clogged up heat vent and fan.  But it was time for a little more RAM, so hopefully that will give me an excuse to play around with some new features on the blog.

Remember, COMC's Black Friday sale kicks off at midnight Pacific, aka the wee hours of the morning for us east coasters.  And for anyone doing any shopping online, don't forget cashback sites like ebates and bigcrumbs.  I snagged an extra 2% back on the laptop, which will be headed straight into my COMC account tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment